COLIN & JASON

Re: COLIN & JASON

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:32 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby P/T Indie » Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 pm

We need some drastic action and quick because it's getting too late now for us to be sorted for next season.

Maybe admin is the way to go as it will force him to sell.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Old Man Kensey » Mon May 20, 2024 7:44 pm

Final shots fired.
Can't see a happy ending.
The thrushes' bleeding battle with the wrens
Disrupts my reverie again
Old Man Kensey

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon May 20, 2024 7:46 pm

As said previously a week tomorrow is another payroll date.

If that fails to materialise then the whole thing is finished.

People can blame Bond Group and Jason but PMG and his dealings with Diego Lemos started this off and the shares have been in unscrupulous hands ever since.

It looks like Nixon had some knowledge after all when he wrote about American interest in buying Morecambe FC.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Born again Bill » Mon May 20, 2024 7:56 pm

Go for Administration !!! , sounds desperate and it is but the arsehole Whitingham gets nothing and the club has a chance of survival in some form or other !
Born again Bill

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:56 pm

-12 points would finish us off as a League Club imo, which is pretty much what the Board are describing as 'catastrophic'
marky No.1

Postby Old Man Kensey » Mon May 20, 2024 7:59 pm

Would any buyers be still interested if we are going to be realistically looking at relegation?
Old Man Kensey

Postby Born again Bill » Mon May 20, 2024 8:02 pm

Old Man Kensey wrote:Would any buyers be still interested if we are going to be realistically looking at relegation?

Doesn’t exactly sound like they have been queueing up !!!
Born again Bill

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 20, 2024 8:08 pm

If the Bond group don’t sell the Club now to the Americans, which is the only legitimate offer on the table the BOD’s know about and from the open letter is the only way to stop Administration, what the hell is tge Bond group doing?

Is it there way of mitigating any debts they may or may not have?

It’s HIGH NOON at the Mazuma!

If Administrators are appointed at some point, the administrators will sell the club, most likely at a much lesser price.

The Club is then sold but we get -12points and from that we have to stay in the League.
Billy bodger

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 20, 2024 8:09 pm

Born again Bill wrote:Go for Administration !!! , sounds desperate and it is but the arsehole Whitingham gets nothing and the club has a chance of survival in some form or other !

No don’t go for administration, get the Bind group to sell.
Billy bodger

Postby Born again Bill » Mon May 20, 2024 8:15 pm

Billy bodger wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:Go for Administration !!! , sounds desperate and it is but the arsehole Whitingham gets nothing and the club has a chance of survival in some form or other !

Is there actually a buyer or is Whitingham just playing games . Hope the schister ends up with nothing !
Born again Bill

Postby black morse » Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 pm

Billy bodger wrote:

And how do you propose we do that Billy boy? Send round Tyson to have a quiet word in Jason's ear?
black morse

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 pm

The legend that is Jeff Stelling is commenting a few times on Twitter about tonight’s developments and has said he will mention on his show tomorrow.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 20, 2024 8:50 pm

If our BOD’s are asking the Bond group to sell to the Americans, do we take that as legitimate?

I think we can take the offer from the Americans is a real offer but what effect will this new open letter have on JW? Will JW finally do right by Morecambe FC?

However it seems he’s shameless and with being down this road with Worcester Warriors probably knows the end game and is not worried about it.

Maybe ending up with nothing, like Born again Bill says, is actually better for JW than having any debt he may or may not have hovering over his head? if that is true? Or it’s all just something else, beyond my reasoning?

The 28th is not far away!
It is High Noon.
Billy bodger

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 20, 2024 8:59 pm

black morse wrote:
Billy bodger wrote:

And how do you propose we do that Billy boy? Send round Tyson to have a quiet word in Jason's ear?

I don’t have a blooming clue, Black Morse, I don’t have a clue.
Billy bodger

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon May 20, 2024 10:11 pm

No buyer ... no club it's looking pretty simple

Hope the US people are for real but very very very worrying times now

Please sell Jason and whatever happens in the future don't do what you have done to Worcester and now us to anyone else
Redalert1970

Postby John L » Tue May 21, 2024 7:25 am

marky No.1 wrote:-12 points would finish us off as a League Club imo, which is pretty much what the Board are describing as 'catastrophic'

I don't see dropping back into non-league as particularly catastrophic. To me, catastrophic sounds much, much worse than that... :?
John L

Postby black morse » Tue May 21, 2024 7:32 am

John L wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:-12 points would finish us off as a League Club imo, which is pretty much what the Board are describing as 'catastrophic'

I don't see dropping back into non-league as particularly catastrophic. To me, catastrophic sounds much, much worse than that... :?

Agreed John L
black morse

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue May 21, 2024 7:33 am

John L wrote:

That's how I read it too. The statement sounds like a last desperate attempt to save the club. We only have Jason's word that the US bid is a viable thing, and he's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted.

Administration is a dangerous option. Even if they are interested in buying a football league club, would they be interested in one that is on -12 points and heading out of the league? That's 2 very different things.

If no other buyer came forward that would be it.
Old Man Kensey

Postby Keith » Tue May 21, 2024 7:40 am

Old Man Kensey wrote:We only have Jason's word that the US bid is a viable thing, and he's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted.

I read the statement as the board know the US bid is viable, it is the Middle Eastern bid that only has Jason's word for. I'm guessing the US bid is the same one that Derek alluded to when he was here. Had the US group's bid been accepted back then, I wonder if Derek would have remained with us?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue May 21, 2024 7:44 am

Keith wrote:
Old Man Kensey wrote:We only have Jason's word that the US bid is a viable thing, and he's proven time and time again that he cannot be trusted.

I read the statement as the board know the US bid is viable, it is the Middle Eastern bid that only has Jason's word for. I'm guessing the US bid is the same one that Derek alluded to when he was here. Had the US group's bid been accepted back then, I wonder if Derek would have remained with us?

"You have one apparently serious offer on the table from a US-based potential buyer"

That doesn't sound like they know very much at all about them. Didn't Rod say that they haven't been party to end of the talks or met with the potential buyers? That would mean that they are willing to sell to a party they don't really know, which highlights just how desperate our position is.
Old Man Kensey

Postby marky No.1 » Tue May 21, 2024 8:06 am

In that case all we can do is wait and see what the Clubs defintion of Catestrophic actually is
marky No.1

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue May 21, 2024 8:35 am

Old Man Kensey wrote:
Keith wrote:

"You have one apparently serious offer on the table from a US-based potential buyer"

That doesn't sound like they know very much at all about them. Didn't Rod say that they haven't been party to end of the talks or met with the potential buyers? That would mean that they are willing to sell to a party they don't really know, which highlights just how desperate our position is.

Ever since PMG sold his shareholding to Diego Lemos the football club has been in no position to approve or otherwise any potential owner. The only back-stop is the EFL and if they blackball the USA buyer what happens then !

Payday a week today should be getting the undivided attention of JW.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby deadorred70 » Tue May 21, 2024 8:44 am

Perhaps if we went in to adminstration,some body may waiting in the wings to buy us cheap.I'm just at a loss to know whats best :?
deadorred70

Postby vvm » Tue May 21, 2024 8:46 am

Is there literally anything the fans can do at this point?
vvm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion