Hi lads

Hi lads

Postby Bradford Lad » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi lads just to let you know we have sold out our allocation for the game on Friday so it should be a really good atmosphere. Im traveling up from Reading for this game and im really lokking forward to it. Hope its a good game.

All the best

Andy
Bradford Lad

Re: Hi lads

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Bradford Lad wrote:Hi lads just to let you know we have sold out our allocation for the game on Friday so it should be a really good atmosphere. Im traveling up from Reading for this game and im really lokking forward to it. Hope its a good game.

All the best

Andy

I think everyone in Morecambe is looking forward to beating Bradford :lol: :lol: 8-)
thegentlegiant

Postby Bradford Lad » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:19 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:
Bradford Lad wrote:Hi lads just to let you know we have sold out our allocation for the game on Friday so it should be a really good atmosphere. Im traveling up from Reading for this game and im really lokking forward to it. Hope its a good game.

All the best

Andy

I think everyone in Morecambe is looking forward to beating Bradford :lol: :lol: 8-)

Dont be silly you couldn't beat eggs in a bowl :D
Bradford Lad

Postby Crooky MFC » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Glad you have sold your allocation, I look forward to Christie Park looking like a playoff game again :) The North Stand will be rocking for sure
Crooky MFC

Postby Bradford Lad » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:Glad you have sold your allocation, I look forward to Christie Park looking like a playoff game again :) The North Stand will be rocking for sure

I think there will be more Bradford fans in the North stand than Morecambe TBH
Bradford Lad

Postby -Hatrick- » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Somehow I very much doubt that :|
-Hatrick-

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm

-Hatrick- wrote:Somehow I very much doubt that :|

Don't underestimate the power of our support - With Bradford-by-the-sea being pretty much full of Bradfordians all they need to do is state their postcode before entering the home end and they'll be allowed access. It beats travelling down to Bradford for the tickets doesn't it?

Im sure they'll hundreds of Bradford fans in your North stand.....I've also noticed quite alot of L**ds fans are travelling to this venue aswell for some strange reason. Could get tasty.

Looking forward to the game.
firthy_SexGod

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:

Don't underestimate the power of our support - With Bradford-by-the-sea being pretty much full of Bradfordians all they need to do is state their postcode before entering the home end and they'll be allowed access. It beats travelling down to Bradford for the tickets doesn't it?

Im sure they'll hundreds of Bradford fans in your North stand.....I've also noticed quite alot of L**ds fans are travelling to this venue aswell for some strange reason. Could get tasty.

If Bradford fans want to waste their money by paying to get into the North Stand to then be removed from the ground then let them, more money for the club and they don't get to see the game.
steve mfc

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 pm

steve mfc wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:

If Bradford fans want to waste their money by paying to get into the North Stand to then be removed from the ground then let them, more money for the club and they don't get to see the game.

I fully agree but how earth are they going to be removed from the ground if they keep their mouths fully closed? - Even if they do get rowdy and theirs a rather large contingency of them the stewards and police will just have to live with it because they wont chuck them all out onto the streets of Morecambe I can assure you.
firthy_SexGod

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

[quote="firthy_SexGod"]I fully agree but how earth are they going to be removed from the ground if they keep their mouths fully closed?[quote]

If Bradford fans end up in the North Stand and they behave appropriately then thats fine. If not I hope the police and stewards act quickly to remove the numpties so our own fans can enjoy the game. Its a pitty that most of the extra revenue we will get for this game will probably be spent on Lancashire Police's bill. :roll:

Realistically I doubt more than a few dozen will risk it.
I am the Thai Shrimp!
Wild Bill

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm

there could well be at least another 1000 travel over without tickets........especially as its a bank holiday...a lot will depend on the weather fri am.........to the city on here ,,remeber blackpool
mcambeBANTAM

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

mcambeBANTAM wrote:there could well be at least another 1000 travel over without tickets........especially as its a bank holiday...a lot will depend on the weather fri am.........to the city on here ,,remeber blackpool

If a thousand supporters are going to travel without tickets then why did it take weeks to sell 1,783, doesn't quite stack up does it.
steve mfc

Postby bill ding » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 pm

As i said in a previous thread you have no need to panic about getting in to our friendly well run club.You WILL be back next year ;)
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm

steve mfc wrote:
mcambeBANTAM wrote:there could well be at least another 1000 travel over without tickets........especially as its a bank holiday...a lot will depend on the weather fri am.........to the city on here ,,remeber blackpool

If a thousand supporters are going to travel without tickets then why did it take weeks to sell 1,783, doesn't quite stack up does it.

Because their's NO rush perhaps?

Plus....In the time the tickets where on general sale we've sold 1,100 tickets for the Chester game and 10,000 season tickets....Some folk just can't afford to splash the cash in the current financial climate.

I like your advertising poster by the way. :lol:
firthy_SexGod

Postby badger » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 pm

i do hope the police and the stewards are on there toes on friday keeping the bradford fans out of the north stand outherwise there could be a bit of trouble, fingers crossed and hope for a great game and no problems.
badger

Postby Curly » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:

I fully agree but how earth are they going to be removed from the ground if they keep their mouths fully closed?

How will it be possible for 1 , never mind "hundreds?" of Yorkshiremen to keep their mouths shut?
I'll always remember a Bradford fan last year, at theirs, saying "So whats it like to see a real ground?" and thinking, he's got a point, it's great for league 2, but a bit of dump for a former Premiership ground.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

steve mfc wrote:

We were always going to sell out....never in any doubt, and truth be told if the North Stand had of been allocated to us, WE WOULD of filled it no problem...!

Besides, the 1783 tickets we have sold for an AWAY fixture is more than your average gate..!
BCFC Morecambe

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:30 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:
steve mfc wrote:

We were always going to sell out....never in any doubt, and truth be told if the North Stand had of been allocated to us, WE WOULD of filled it no problem...!

Besides, the 1783 tickets we have sold for an AWAY fixture is more than your average gate..!

Like i say, if there was such a great demand for these tickets and as you say it was always going to sell out then surely your fans would have snapped them up weeks ago.

As for filling the North Stand not a chance.
steve mfc

Postby Hodgie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:
steve mfc wrote:

So how many out of the fantastic 3000 + fans that will be at christie on friday followed their beloved Bradford to Bournemouth this season???

Answer 247

Pretty piss poor for a massive CITY
Hodgie

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 pm

If a thousand supporters are going to travel without tickets then why did it take weeks to sell 1,783, doesn't quite stack up does it.[/quote]

Besides, the 1783 tickets we have sold for an AWAY fixture is more than your average gate..![/quote]
So how many out of the fantastic 3000 + fans that will be at christie on friday followed their beloved Bradford to Bournemouth this season???

Answer 247

Pretty piss poor for a massive CITY[/quote]

On a Tuesday night, after a game at Exeter 3 days before that where over 500 travelled...;-)

How many did you take to Bournemouth..?
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Hodgie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 pm

What ever excuse you want to make, it is still piss poor for a MASSIVE CITY team.
Hodgie

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Hodgie wrote:What ever excuse you want to make, it is still piss poor for a MASSIVE CITY team.

Excuse my Ars* 247 is actually a decent following for a Tuesday night in Bournemouth...

Add that to the 3,000 that went to Rochdale, 2,200 at Bury, 2,800 at Rotherham...1200 Lincoln.....

Oh and the thousands that will be filling your stadium this Friday..:)Home & Away end..
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Hodgie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Piss poor my friend.

Leeds would of sold out at Bournemouth.
Hodgie

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Hodgie wrote:Piss poor my friend.

Leeds would of sold out at Bournemouth.

.....but that's L**ds...Not Bradford. :lol:
firthy_SexGod